Re: [NTLK] Jaggies.... AAAHH!

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 16:45:48 PDT

Frank Gruendel recently commented on the causes of Jaggies. IIRC the
most common cause is another point on the digitizer being pressed.
some folks have had success with using a plastic card to clean under
the case where it touches the digitizer. Others have suspected that
there was distortion in the case possibly caused by your own pressure
on it while writing. And in some cases the digitizer its self is
damaged.
The last time I removed the display unit from my 2100 I found
considerable dirt caked on the edges.
some folks have recommended the scrapping away of the plastic on the
latch side where it touches the display.
Hope these thoughts are useful.

Woody