Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Brilliant new ebooks challenge!

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 13:46:09 PDT

Clayton Mitchell wrote:
> Okay maybe this time? Here is the link to an rtf version. if there
> are any accented characters it will mess them up.
>
> http://dulap.drake.edu/clayton/BlindShrike.rtf
>
> Here also is an html version (it has it's own CSS)
>
> http://dulap.drake.edu/clayton/BlindShrike.html

Thanks Clayton, the HTML version worked. It still needed some cleaning
but nothing like the other versions (which would have taken a LONG time
to clean up sheesh).

The book is done and I sent it to DJ to upload so so it should be
downloadable soon. It is not my type of book, the language is really
harsh (I didn't need to read it to see with the little cleaning and
outlining I did). So if such language is offensive to you, I would
suggest not downloading it. But if that does not bother you, enjoy.

-Dan