Re: [NTLK] Escale problem

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 23:40:28 PDT

many thanks Marty for quick response!
let me check and I will be back with comments soon.

Wilber
Martin Joseph
martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com
21:55:00 2005-04-12
Re: [NTLK] Escale problem
------------------------
On Apr 12, 2005, at 7:46 PM, Wilber wrote:

> Hi List,
> I just upgraded the system to Mac OS X,but when I tried to install
> Escale,the software icon just flashed in the DOCK,but then nothing
> happened and I can not see the interface.
>
> I tried to install it in my Powerbook G3 Lombard(Mac OS X 10.28) and
> new coming Mac MINI(Mac OS X 10.37),but both had same problem:-(
>
> anyone has idea about this problem?

You can try running the console which is in the utilities folder and
then try starting escale. See if any messages appear that might help
explain what is happening?

Please report back if you find anything.
marty