Re: [NTLK] Defying Gravity: The Making of The Newton

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 08:46:14 PDT

(Let's try that again WITHOUT having a fit all over the keyboard and
accidentally hitting Send)

Sonny Hung wrote:
> I'm really wanting to read that darn book! :(
>
> Unfortunately I've not found a copy of this book for my own library...
> If there were a kind soul on list who might be willing to let go of a
> copy - condition is not important as long as it's decent and readable.
> ;)

You may still be able to get a copy through the publisher. It's still listed
in the catalog on their website:

http://www.beyondword.com/all-book-catalog/D-books/bk-defying-gravity.html

You might save some time by calling them direct, phone number is on their website.

A few years ago they were selling off copies (possibly slightly irregular
misprints) of this for $7. I got mine through a trade with a fellow lister a
while back, and the title on the spine of the jacket says

D E F Y I N G G R A V I I T Y

                           ^^^ Oops!