Re: [NTLK] Newtsync problem:

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 11:38:36 PDT

On Apr 13, 2005, at 2:23 PM, Upaut wrote:

> Using OS X on my Messagepad 2100, but of all the things it does
> perfectly, it never syncronizes the Address book onto my Newton, a
> function I desperatly need. Anyone have any idea of how to do this
> with another program, or get Newtsync to do it in the first place?

Are you getting some sort of errors? One thing you might try is
creating an address group in the Mac Address Book called "All" or
something like that and drag all the contacts into it. Then setup
NewtSync (in the Setup) to sync this address group. If you're not
already, use the latest NewtSync from Glass Onion Software
(http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/). Other than that,
you'll get better and more targeted assistance if you say what problems
you're having/errors you're getting.

- Dave