Re: [NTLK] Claris Works or Act for Mac OS 7.x ISSUES

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 12:04:34 PDT

Hey Matt,

Either files compressed are 3.5MB to 4MB respectively (approx. size)
Should it take over 1 or 2 hours for an install?
I will give it a go again and try to let it install by itself overnight...
One item I think is that I needed to UnstuffIt the original file twice
(I think it was compressed twice) from what I I can tell not being a
Mac guru... (newbie)... The other file seems to have a problem with
being UnStuffed...

I'll see if I've got time tonight to glance at it...

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family