Re: [NTLK] Just in Time for Earth Day!

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 23:02:55 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Just in Time for Earth Day!
From: Martin Joseph <martyNT () barknaturalpet ! com>
Date: 2005-04-14 4:19:26

On Apr 13, 2005, at 8:29 PM, Patrick Jendraszak wrote:

>> Bruce, thanks for the web site. And Marty, thanks for putting the
>> Earth Day
>> items up on your site! I really appreciate it.
>>

>Actually I think Matt gets the kudos on this...
>
>But I will accept all credit offered :~)
>
>Marty

Actually the setup is like this: Marty hosts the Temporary Newton
Library at http://www.stillnewt.org/library (watch "New Addittions"
for, erhem, new additions...). Also, he's the treasurer, so forward all
credit and payments to him. ;=}
I maintain the site -- it evolves from the library I'd had (still have)
over at Matt Reidsma's place, which will go down (soon). I've added
these titles as well as all other titles.
Matt and Dan and Tony and myself and many others make books.
And then we have top-secret plans to make this whole thing even nicer...

That's about what we have and what we do.

Thanks,

'Kasko