Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering - Preparations Update

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 06:04:14 PDT

Matt,

I have a 110, 120 and a 130 I can bring for the barcode scanner if you like.
In fact, I'll mail one to you ahead so you can work on it prior to the
meeting.

Best Regards,

Certified Loan Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile