Re: [NTLK] MP2K1 w/Ser01 Card - case cracked

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 07:04:06 PDT

Victor,

The question that comes to mind is why? on both counts.
It sounds that from this and what I've read prior that there needs to
be some care in how you handle the Newton then...(not to damage the
SER-001) I wouldn't think it's a manufacturing defect as I recall
David replacing those early versions where the header pin detached
from the PCB as one list member informed me... is there anything that
can be inserted beneath the corner that has no physical structure or
screws to support it?

David any suggestions or precautions you can suggest? I'm saving up
for one possibly...

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

On 4/15/05, Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
> My case cracked too. Also my SER-001 only works properly when I squeeze =
the
> case in the "sweet spot" which is probably where the tiny header connecto=
r is.