Re: [NTLK] Why does Jobs seem angry?

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 08:06:01 PDT

Thanks Ed for going beyond the emotions and describing in more detail the
impact.

I was also in the process of building a medical monitoring and documentation
platform business based on the Newton. It was perfect for doctors, nurses
and administrators to carry upon themselves to chart, prescribe, monitor and
conduct normal e-business. Specifically, this concept was working very well
in post heart surgery for monitoring tele signals from the patients in
real-time before the multi-million dollar HP systems became standard. The
benefit for the Newton was that doctors didn't have to stay in range of a
stationary terminal, they could conduct rounds, eat, rest, write reports and
still know exactly what their patients were doing. Standardized fields
helped reduce errors with charting and billing. The list went on and on,
well until dip stick intervened. Ego has a large and ever-reaching impact.

Yeah, still bitter.

Hmmm, I wonder if we could unite all Newton's to send nearly simultaneous
e-mails to Jobs just to poke at his ribs a little. With the "Sent via
Newton" signature...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile