[NTLK] Recap of the Michigan Newton Gathering

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 09:40:09 PDT

April 19, 2005
Hello John,

Thanks. It was fun to put everything together! I've wanted to help host an
event since last year's Paris event (which nobody outside of certain tax
brackets could justify traveling to). I really tried hard to build momentum and
interest in the Michigan gathering, hoping it would grow to become a regional
event. I am still kind of miffed that some folks within a reasonable distance felt
it wasn't important enough to justify the drive to Detroit. Well, they missed
out, because we did a lot more than just geek out in some coffee house!

On another note, I'm doing my best to follow up on the VideoPhone inquiry. I
am hopeful that the original developer will be kind enough to respond, but it
may take some time. In the meantime, you can find the original Newton app
itself at: http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/VideoPhone/

Warmest regards,

Matt the K.