[NTLK] Speeding up a 130

From: Thoma Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 08:02:29 PDT

From my last message, I have decided that the only real benefit to me getti=
ng a 2100 would be speed. Rather than going through the hassle (and expens=
e) of upgrading, I thought I would ask if there is any way to speed up my 1=
30? I remember something about the Implant, but don't know if it is still =
around? Anyone able to do something similar for me? How much would it run=
???
--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com