Re: [NTLK] Jaggies, Jaggies, JAGGIES, ARGH!

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 08:59:11 PDT

There are two versions of the jaggies: hardware
jaggies and software jaggies.

You probably have the hardware version (but may also
have a case of the software version.) Try taking your
Newt apart as per the Newton disassembly guide,
http://www.pda-soft.de/index.html (Under the hardware
section of your language choice.) and cleaning the
edge of the screen with a soft cloth.

That partially cured my version of the jaggies, but I
had to brain wipe my Newt to get rid of the rest of
them. Luckily, the data on my memory card didn't wipe
out the brain wipe's effectiveness.

Puckdropper