[NTLK] FS: 2100 + extras

From: James Bickley (jamesc_at_bickley.org)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 06:52:04 PDT

Hi everyone. My Newton has been sitting around gathering dust for the last
few months, and I thought it would be a good idea to sell it to someone
who can use the little guy, rather than have it be a paperweight.

Here is what I have:

Newton MP 2100
The screen is in good condition. The case has a few scratches, but nothing
deep. The biggest cosmetic mark appears to be some tape marks on the
middle of the flip-cover. It is also missing one of its clips on the back
that holds the cover in place. I can send pictures upon request.

Newton A/C adapter

Newton rechargeable battery pack. I am unsure if they are original or
reconditioned. They do hold a charge for at least 2 days, I have never
kept it unplugged for longer than that, so I cannot say.

Battery holder, to allow AA batteries to be used to power the Newton.

Serial adapter dongle (cable not included)

I will perform a wipe of the unit before sending it out. All the software
I used was freely available, but I would be happy to burn a CD of it, if
requested, at no extra charge.

I am asking $250+shipping for the complete set. If you live in the
Washington, DC metro area I would be happy to arrange a meeting location
to avoid shipping charges.

Please respond off-list if you are interested. Thanks.

James Bickley