Re: [NTLK] 'Clio NXT' (ideal Newton emu hardware?)

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 11:43:30 PDT

Hmm, Large screen taking up the full surface area it can, a USABLE
built in keyboard, pen input (not sure if it's resistive or something
that would demand you use the pen itself), what looks like a built in
stand type capacity... If I could just get screen dimensions /
resolution info I'd be highly tempted to agree.

Unfortunately - the article mentions an intel processor, as the first
PDA based versions of Einstein are going to require an ARM compatible
processor, I doubt that this machine once released will be an early
target for Einstein, either that or we can hope it's fast enough to run
a generic linux / x11 / non-optimized einstein...

Still - need to know: Screen dimensions/resolution, ram, storage
capacity, precise processor make, exactly how big that keyboard is,
battery life / type etc. But it looks good to me!

J Tyler Nichols