Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Cards

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 12:11:45 PDT

for wired ethernet many folks have had success with the 3Com 589
series. I have been able to get the xJack 3CXE589ET at a local used
computer store for about $10 USD. I'll check their supply and and if
available will post current prices.

For wireless I have used Lucient Turbo Bronze and silver with my
airport base station.

Woody