[NTLK] New Newton eBooks!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 05:51:11 PDT

April 25, 2005

Just a brief announcement:

Several new Newtonbooks have been uploaded to DJ and Marty's excellent new Library Archive:

http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_nonfiction/

'An Open Letter to Steve Jobs'

My foray into non-fiction Newton writing. It's an imaginary business proposal/presentation to the CEO of Apple Computer.

'Home Vegetable Gardening'

A decent read on everything you ever wanted to know about home gardening. It includes information on planning the garden, selecting plants for your region, hardening seedling plants, preparing the soil, transplanting young plants, fertilizers, dealing with plant pests, harvesting, even fruit trees are covered.
Only thing lacking are images, as this was taken from copyright-free Project Gutenberg text source file. Use your imagination. :O)

'Mexican Cookbook'

I found this copyright-free source material while scanning the web for new recipes. It contains twenty genuine Mexican recipes. A nice surprise includes a recipe for pecan pie. Have not tried it yet, but it looks pretty good!

Look for these fine titles at your friendly global neighborhood virtual library web site soon.

Matt the K.