Re: [NTLK] NotePhone followup

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 08:13:07 PDT

HI Everyone,

I didn't get to ask anyone on list first if anyone had tried to
contact Siemens Directly.
Being a bit jumpy to get my NotePhone fixed I thought I'd give it a shot...
The following is the majority of my email reply from the Siemens Representa=
tive.

<CLIP>
Dear Mr. Hung,
=20
I can confirm the former brandname Notephone is a Trade Mark of Siemens AG =
and=20
belonged to the market segment of telephone sets.
The Notephone(tm) telephone had a docking station for an Apple Newton(r) PD=
A.
=20
However, at this time I cannot pick up any Service Manual or any User
Manual from our
archival that describes this product, which was actual in the 1990's.

So now we have the question if they even have the Service
Manual/Schematics in their archives...

Anyone have any other ideas?
--=20
God bless,