[NTLK] MP 2000/2100 and MP 130 FOR SALE!!!!!

From: Eric Kleve (eskleve_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 07:48:43 PDT

Hello,

I am a long time Apple Newton Message Pad user and monitor of
Newtontalk. Overtime I have built up a nice collection of Newton
accessories to go with my MP 2000/2100 with (SER-001 adapter). I have
decided to sell my Newton and accessories, and am going to list them on
Ebay, but like many of you, would like to see my Newton go to a good
Newtontalk member home. I would like to sell everything as a package,
and am interested in any reasonable offer. I’m not trying to get rich
off the sale, but would like to offset some my purchase costs. All
items have been well cared for and are in great condition, and work
perfectly. Below is a list of most of the items I have:

Hardware:
Newton MP 2000, upgraded by Apple to MP 2100 with the SER-001 adapter,
screen cover w/ both latches on back, excellent screen (no scratches)
Calise leather case (with cell phone pouch), including a PDA Concepts
Holster
Original stylus
PDA Panache Custom PDA Stylus (in original box)
17 Emate replacement Stylus
original Dongle
2nd Dongle (new, sealed in package)
Mini DIN to Mini DIN cable
PC Serial to Mini DIN cable
Newton print pack (Version 1 with Original box and paperwork)
Newton Keyboard
ABCOM Keyboard Case
Rechargeable battery (charge lasts about 1 week with light use)
AA Battery Tray
28.8 Megahertz cruise phone modem card
Pretec 32 MB flash card
Intel Series 2 20MB Flash Card
Magellan 16 MB Flash Card
Newton Power adapter 9W folding prong
Newton Power adapter
2 PCMCIA Card Blanks

Software (I will do a hard reset of Newton, but the following software
is included or available for download)
QuickNames Pro win & mac
Dashboard (registered version)
UNNA.org disks, 2 sets of 2 disks
Original Newton connection utilities on CD-ROM and floppy
Lexmark Medial software

I also have a MP130 that I can offer as a separate package, or with the
Newton listed above.

Newton MP 130, screen cover, excellent screen (no scratches)
Calise leather case (with cell phone pouch), unused condition
Original stylus

Please email me at eskleve_at_yahoo.com for more information or
questions/pics. I have a PayPal account, and my Ebay username is
ekleve if you want to check my feedback (I have excellent feedback)

Please DO NOT reply to this posting, I don’t want to clutter up the
Newtontalk board with questions on my Newton.

Thanks for your interest. I would like to thank all Newtontalk members
for all the great support and information they provide to other Newton
enthusiasts!

Eric Kleve