Re: [NTLK] Is Newbie's 2100 dying?

From: James Lee (kingjames_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 03:53:27 PDT

Hi Sonny,

Thank you for suggestions.

I have cracked open the case before and I don't think the reset button
is stuck.

As for swapping the ROM card, must it be of another language or from an
eMate? Will a ROM card from another English-speaking MP2100 work? I
find it very intriguing as to how inserting a different ROM card can
flush out the Flash RAM. I don't doubt it but I just wonder at how it
is done.

I'm from Richmond, Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I know
from the User Map that there are some users from Vancouver. As per your
suggestion, I'm appealing to any user from my area who can help me to
please contact me.

God bless you too.

James