Re: [NTLK] NotePhone followup

From: Randolphin (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 17:33:30 PDT

Norman Palardy wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:
>

>>Hi Alex and List,
>>
>>To alleviate any possible confusion or paraphrasing- Here is the last
>>email reply from the Siemens Contact. His answer simply stated is NO
>>they've got nothing, not even the User Manuals which I offered to
>>provide them a PDF Copy after I get it scanned.
>>

> I don't suppose the Library of Congress or a library would have such a
> thing (if you can find the ISBN number for the document ?)

Just some friendly advice:

        Another area or place to check is where ever the phones were
used. It may be that the technical department at WhatzErName
Armory and Rabbit Ranch has kept some of the documentation on the
phones or if WhatzErName had their phones serviced by another
company, find that service company. If the phones were acquired
from some place like Gem maybe they have the service manuals. I'm
guessing one of those list members dwelling in the Europe would
have to do the detective work.

good luck,

Randy