Re: [NTLK] Newton Interconnect Port dongle

From: Donald Willms (w0nk0thesane_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 08:44:20 PDT

Hi Jason,

There is a newton seller from Austrailia on eBay. I cannot remember his ID
and there doesn't appear to be anything listed at the moment. You could try
J & K Sales (http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/), Gem Enterprises
(http://www.gementerprises.com/newton.htm) or Macs 'r' us
(http://www.macsruscomputers.com). I would also recommend the used price
guide at This Old Newt though there appears to be server issues at the
moment. (Some help i am)

Donald