[NTLK] Jaggies follow up - plus a hypothetical...

From: Scott Strungis (sstrungis_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 18:35:00 PDT

Hi listers,

I mailed the list about my Jaggies problem. I got many solutions from a lot
of listers. Some were more technical than others. Taking apart my Newt
isn't really an option, so I backed up everything and tried a brainwipe.
After all my data was gone, the problem cleared right up.

I restored just about everything except my NIE related stuff as I am
probably not getting on the net with this device. I think all is still
well, though I have not used my Newt extensively this evening.

Does this mean it is software related? If so, what's the offender?

On another note: I am contemplating a used Psion Series 5. Anyone got any
experience with these machines? I would like to use it for notes, dates,
numbers, and books.

Thanks!
Scott Strungis

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail