Re: [NTLK] Won't recognize packages

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 10:11:26 PDT

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 10:08:20PM -0500, Bryan Law wrote:
> Thanks! Works like a charm! This answer should be considered for
> addition to the FAQ, IMO.
> On Aug 2, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Woody Smith wrote:
>
> > you need packtype
> > see<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos>
> > put it on your desktop and drop newton packages on it, should clear
> > up the prob
> > Woody

Already done, Bryan.

Newton FAQ Part III (Newton OS), Chapter C (Troubleshooting), section 3
(Other platforms than Newton), question a (On my Mac, the icon of a .pkg
file is plain, and NPI refuses it.)

--
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who
    failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go