[NTLK] MP130 Upgrades?

From: Sean C. (tesla4d_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 20:30:51 PDT

Oh great list to which I speak, please grant the knowlege that I seek!
I bought an MP130 from a co-worker a while ago, and got around to
looking at it. He didn't have it for long, the patience Newts require
eluded him, but the unit appears to be modified. The battery cover has
holes drilled in it. I've concluded that one was for easier access to
the reset buttons, but the others are seemingly random. Cooling,
perhaps? Also, one of the case screws is missing, which leads me to
believe that the unit was internally modified.
Overall, I'm mystified.
So: What tinkering did the previous owner likely do, and how can I
tell, short of opening the case?
Peace!