Re: [NTLK] Is Newtourage Dead?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 07:21:12 PDT

On Aug 4, 2005, at 11:38 PM, Elle Castellino wrote:

> Now, I'd like to sync the Newton with Entourage. I found the necessary=20=

> package (Newtourage 0.7b2) on UNNA, but it seems that the developers=20=

> (Delaware) have stopped accepting registrations. Is Newtourage=20
> abandonware, and if so, can someone give me a serial or a=20
> patched/non-expiring version?

Unfortunately, it long ago ceased development (a year plus?)

As to a hack, this program runs, I believe in OS 9, are you sure you=20
want to keep launching Classic to use it? You might find it better to=20
get the Entourage-Address Book syncing Applescript app, and sync your=20
Newton to the Address Book via NewtSync.

But let's be honest here, there really is not a good method of=20
synchronizing the Newton to OS X. :-(
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa