Re: [NTLK] Palm LifeDrive

From: Dennis Deeds (deeds_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 15:55:08 PDT

Marty,
Battery life seems dandy under normal use - except when I forget to turn off
the WiFi when not needed. That sucks the battery dry quite nicely. As for
durability, probably typical of Palm devices. Although, consideration must
be given to the hard drive when banging it around while the drive is
spinning. I added the $50 metal hard case which has a protective door over
the screen double hinged just like the Newt. It appears tough without
adding bulk to the device which can be used in portrait or landscape mode.
All buttons and connections are accessible through the case. I'm most
impressed at how easy email, WiFi internet, and data exchange with the G5
were to set-up.
Dennis