[NTLK] BUG(?) in the Bday feature of AVIs Backdrop

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 20:21:02 PDT

Hiya list,

I got what I think is some bugs in the birthday feature of AVI=B4s Backdrop=
.

First, today I got a "tomorrow" notice of a Bday, but the Bday was in
that day. Maybe a problem with the hour of the input of the Bday in
the Names? Well I dont know when but in some moment of today, the
tomorrow was changed to "today" (see the screenshot:
http://www.nex.com.br/~alexleao/newton/avisbg.gif)

Second, the feature show me not one, but two warnings about the same
Bday: the first one is the correct, but the second not (see the
screenshot: http://www.nex.com.br/~alexleao/newton/avisbg.gif). And
I=B4m wonder from where came it... :^) My Names app dont have a card
"Alex Alex"...

Someone got this kind of bug? There a way to fix it? Who came first,
the egg or the chicken?

Thank you in advance!

--=20
Alex Le=E3o