[NTLK] Buzzword Bingo! from Chris Christensen

From: Doug (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 11:59:50 PDT

Chris Christensen has offered to make his Buzzword Bingo available for upload on UNNA.

     http://chris2x.com/software/buzzword.html

I'm emailing him now to get the code.

Everything is present, but the mechanism for creating new word lists and importing existing
word lists into the game isn't working.

When I get it, I'll submit it in the submission queue, but someone who knows Newtonscript
(not me, yet...) is going to have to figure out what's wrong with the code that's keeping it
from running. Any volunteers? I'm hoping it's something simple.

More later,

Doug Parker