[NTLK] Palm Projection Keyboard \ Newtway v2.0

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 05:43:45 PDT

   I have asked a question about the palm projection keyboard as a
ongoing gag today, which was ignored in turn.

   But in all seriousness, I know that a while back when the fold up
palm keyboards were being considered and hacked for the Newton that the
projection keyboard (the one that projects a keyboard onto a table or
desk) was considered for the Newton but there was a reason why that did
not work. What was that reason out of curiousity?

   I looks like the keyboard would have projected from the top of the
palm (with the palm propped up) and angled down to project on the table.
What kind of port on the palm did this keyboard adaptor connect to?

   Thanks!

   Doc Clu