Re: [NTLK] (-1) error with NCU and Windows

From: bill bennett (williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 18:03:18 PDT

I finally managed to get it working with CPU killer
set at 73% -- it's very sensitive, 72% is not enough
of a reduction, more than 80% and the connection times
out. This is very curious, I'd expect far more leeway
than that.

--- ADyson <ADyson_at_Rogers.com> wrote:

> Try turning off the "Allow selective Backup" &
> "Synchronize" in the Auto dock settings. I used to
> have the same problem and it eventually started
> working after doing this. I also run Basilisk in the
> background which seems to slow down my Dell
> Latittude Laptop (650Mhz) enough that I don't need
> run Slowdown.
>

> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Bill Bennett

I'm between Internet accounts
For the moment use this email: williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au