Re: [NTLK] Whereabouts of 2004 Newton Conference DVD

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 18:58:06 PDT

On 14/08/2005, at 1:52 AM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> This is kind of a sore subject as many of us have hoped and waited for
> this, but it has yet to appear.
>
> Hopefully it does finally make it some day.
>
> Marty

Oooh...sorry to hear. After all the exposure the conference received
last year, I thought the momentum would have carried through. Not to
worry! I appreciate just being able to read the slides.

On a side note, does any know what happened to the slides from Simon
Bell? The link on the WWNC site has died.

Seeya

Rod!