Re: [NTLK] Newton newbie

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 14:54:15 PDT

>From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
>Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:40:36 -0500

>In Notes, you can write, and then switch to sketches, and create=20
>evenly-sized squares and circles, or freehand, and create freehand=20
>drawings.

Should you face situations where you permanently have to insert
sketches (maybe formulas) you may also consider writing in sketchmode
since the Newton will translate words you sketch. Takes up more space
I guess, but can be practical. I second using "Bigger Notes". Notes
will slow down at some point, especially with lots of sketches, but
you will be bothered by the excessive size notification less often.

Oliver :)

--
If it occurs in a cheap motel or a shotgun shack, it's a blues death.
Stabbed in the back by a jealous lover is a blues way to die. So is