[NTLK] Obex on Newton to sync with Palm

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 06:32:45 PDT

Ronald,
Smart Dog adds OBEX, but it's send & receive, not exactly synchronizing.
They were active for a few years, but as you say, are very quiet now.

I'd suggest Eckhardt's Neo, plus IC/VC, available at
www.40hz.org
Eckhardt is still around to help. But as with most Newton things, he does
this for fun in his "spare" time.

Allen

>From: Ronald Punt <r.punt_at_twence.nl>
>Subject: [NTLK] Obex on Newton to sync with Palm
>Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:46:02 +0200
>Hello,
>I want to sync my Apple Newton MessagePad 2000 with a Palm Tungsten
>T2 with IrDa, you need OBEX for Newton. Smart Dog Software makes this
>software. The site exists but are they still in business. No reply on
>an email and purchase by Kagi is not working?
> www.smartdogsw.com/backtalk/index.shtml
>Can anybody help me?
>---
>Ronald Punt

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.