[NTLK] UNNA needs hosting.

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 10:27:16 PDT

At the end of September I will be forced to take down my server which is
currently hosting:

www.unna.org
tools.unna.org
mirrors.unna.org

I have been getting free colocation from a business venture of one of my
co-workers, but sadly this venture is going away.

It would be really great if someone out there could provide hosting with
approx. 3GB of space, PHP/MySQL, and virtual host setup, preferable on a Linux
or BSD server. RSync server support would be nice too but not necessary. The
site doesn't use a huge amount itself, unless some neanderthal decides to
mirror the whole friggin' thing.

Serious inquiries only, please, ie. you run a web hosting business and can
support this for an extended period of time, not "I have a Linux box on my
home DSL connection."