Re: [NTLK] PDAPanache stylus for newton 2100

From: clare (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 10:30:29 PDT

England and Australia are the rest of the world? My how our globe has
shrunken.

I meant the whole of the rest of the English speaking world, rather than
North American English, ,which numbers many millions outside of both UK
or Australia.But does it really matter? As I said you're entitled to
call it what you want. Just sometimes the rest of the English world
thinks different. It wasn't a jibe at US or Canada. After all, I
thought thinking diferent was an honoured (not honor, see, another
irrelevent difference) tradition here.
Wishing I'd kept out of this.
Clare