Re: [NTLK] Internet Connection problem with MP130 via serial

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 06:21:46 PDT

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 01:42:02AM -0300, Luiz Felipe A. Jr wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> i´m have a big problem on my MP130.
>
> When i try connect to the internet via Serial, he freeze on
> "Stabilishing PPP Connection", and say a error msg.
>
> i´m try to connect to a Linux box running CentOS 4.0, but nothing
> happens. Someone use a MP130 (or other Newton) on linux and make the
> connection?

Have you established PPP connections to this particular linux box from
other machines before? (I would like to rule out failure of pppd on
linux box.)

--
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a
   quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during