Re: [NTLK] OS X for Intel Cracked, Successfully Running on PC Hardware

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 22:48:16 PDT

Tyler Regas wrote:
<snip>

> the Macs in my office, I almost never have to deal with them, and
> that includes my own. Give Apple credit where credit is due. They
> invented the intuitive interface, after all!

uh, no. Zerox PARC was where it came from (Palo Alto Research Center)
and were they pissed when the folks in charge GAVE away the GUI to apple
for free. lots of stuf you take for granted were invented in PARC BUT
THEY COULD NEVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO CAPITOLIZE ON IT (or even how to
charge for it when thers made money on their work).