Re: [NTLK] Serial boards availability

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 14:35:36 PDT

> 1) Are the "Serial Boards" once sold by J&K,
> etc. still available anywhere for a 2100?

Yes. I do have a couple left. There are a couple
of issues that might prevent you from being interested
because the price will be higher than PCBMan's:

a) I'm in Germany, and they were bought in the US

b) About two million people have a legal right to charge you
for handling stuff Germans purchase abroad, foremost
our greedy customs officials

c) Shipping stuff from Germany, unless you want to take
the risk and have said stuff shipped without insurance,
can be quite expensive.

d) The stupid Euro exchange rate, which today is even
more desastrous for people who buy in Germany than it
was when I bought these things.

If all this doesn't deter you, just drop me a line.

Cheers

Frank