Re: [NTLK] eMate slow down

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 10:33:33 PDT

Hi Woody, thanks for the advice. I downloaded a freeze utility and did
a backup and restore prior to installing. Connnected up to the Mac and
went to Dock. But now the eMate can't find the Mac. I'm connected via a
serial cable that I checked is okay by printing from the eMate, which
it did fine. Any advice would be much appreciated. Regards, John