[NTLK] Newton file conversion

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 12:16:02 PDT

Hello,

I found the "Newton Works Converter" utility quite a discovery. It comes
with the eMate Classroom exchange software (available at UNNA, section
Apple/Sofware). But it also works with items you mail to your desktop
computer.

I tried it so far on a PowerBook running system 8 (and on another one
running the brilliant 7.1).

You may convert your file to the .rtf format, and then reimport it in you
desktop word processor.

Give it a try, it might help.

Best regards,

Andreas

PS How about using a backup copy of the file (or don't you do backups, my
friend=3F).

Le mardi 23 ao=FBt 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :