[NTLK] eMate Memory upgrade

From: David Schlachter (davids_newton_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 07:11:07 PDT

This message is mostly directed to PCBman (aka David Humphreys), but
anyways, I was looking around WikiWikiNewt (on the UNNA website)
yesterday and I stumbled upon a link to this post in the NewtonTalk
archive:
"This modification will replace the existing ROM board with a new one
that has 8MB of additional Flash memory. Combined with the existing 4MB
found on the MLB, this will give a total of 12MB of internal memory."

-PCBman

(The full message can be found here
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2004-04/0928.html)

Consequently, I'm wondering about the progress of this project, and if
I'll ever be able to give my new eMate 300 12 MB of internal memory.

-David Schlachter