[NTLK] Newton Internet Enabler 2.0 (NIE 2.0)

From: Vincent Garofalo (vincentg16_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 08:37:03 PDT

Hi everyone,
I just recently purchased a Newt MP 2000 and i'm loving it. The only thing
is, i'm trying to get it to connect to the internet through a Gold Card
which i also pruchased, but i don't know how. I've read in many sites that
Hiroshi's driver is the best, which i have, but i've also read that i need
NIE 2.0 which i'm not able to find anywhere. All the links which i've found
are all dead! Does anyone know where i can find NIE 2.0, or a guide on how
to install the card and get it running. Hiroshi's guide is very limited.
Also, does anyone know if he is still active, cause i would for sure like to
purchase the complete driver to unlock all its funcionality, but it seems
the last time he posted was in 2002. If anyone can help me i would really
appreciate it. Thank you in advance, and i'm happy to be a part of this
community.

PS: I own a PC where i'm transferring all the information from to the
Newton.

Vince.
vincentg16_at_gmail.com