Re: [NTLK] OT: Fly Pentop

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 09:51:08 PDT

My opinion? Too limited, too expensive. You need to use special paper which
is fairly expensive. The included software is way to limited for practical
use. This is also marketed by Leap Frog or one of the children's companies.
I looked at it before and it is just too expensive for everyday use. It is a
toy, nothing more.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41