Re: [NTLK] Flashing Newton

From: giorgio razzano (gi_ramondo_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 00:05:08 PST

I have already seen this letter, somewhere ....
  Thank you so much Frank!!!!

Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:Sorry to be the one who conveys the bad news,
but in my experience the only fix is a replacement
of the main logic board.
What you describe is what most Newtons do after
having been connected to a third party power supply
that does not match Apple's tight specifications......