Re: [NTLK] LPR Printer Driver & IrDA printing

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 07:05:33 PST

Thanks for confirming. I think it is a bug in the LPR driver. I've
figured it out and will submit a patch to Paul. Its a minor thing---
the LPR driver overrides the "PrintNow" function. However, it
doesn't check to see if you're printing to LPR or not, and always
tries to open the slip!

I've compiled my own version which fixes the problem successfully. I
can stick a pkg up somewhere if you're interested. Hopefully Paul
will accept the patch into the "official" code base.

Thanks,
Jake