Re: [NTLK] - Fonts - Help!

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 18:42:22 PST

Andreas Nijenhuis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the font tools, both Apple and Newton, just look in the Developer
> Tool 1.1 collection. There's a Font Tool map with all the stuff in it.

I actually found the tools he was looking for in the place he was
looking. the apple dev site requires that you click the link that says
you must accept apples legal agreement. then it loads what looks like
the original page but with links to the tools.

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.