[NTLK] [ANN] Get into the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa-Spirit (Invitation)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 13:24:20 PST

Cheers all,

I've been looking at the usual repositories for Holiday packages and
stuff, wanting to get that special Newton in my life into the Season's
Spirit(TM).
Some items I have found and compiled in one folder at the library (see
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Fiction/_Newton%20Christmas/ ), but
wasn't there more once upon a time?

Do you know of any XMas/Hannukah/Kwaanza/Solstice-packages that I don't
have filed yet? Pls. post a link here or mail it to me for adding to
the Lib.

Or are you maybe even going to create something new for your Newton and
your fellow Newtonians? Then be sure to cc. me a copy when you're
releasing it so I can upload it together with the other stuff. Dancing
Christmas trees, backdrop images, holiday startup-screens, books,
sounds, more TTS-caroling, recipes... Anything goes and everybody can,
if only your heart is in it... It's the spirit of giving... Good will
to all Newton-kind... Spreading love and cheer... <Fade-in yucky
sweetish string muzak disfiguring a classic Christmas carol...>

After the tremendously terrifying success with the recent
Halloween-Horror-Challenge (see
mindboggling one (1) 0/oo (promille) of NTLK's subscribers (you) were
motivated to contribute or even comment, including myself...--I'm
excitedly looking forward to see all the goodies you generous folks
come up with this time!

Santa 'Kasko.
http://www.stillnewt.org/library

Ho ho ho--and a bottle of rum!