Re: [NTLK] Pagan/Wiccan software for Newton

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 06:47:36 PST

On Dec 8, 2005, at 5:25 AM, Sam Haren wrote:
> <----snipped----> conduct an extensive
> search on the net for Newton based Pagan software or websites, whilst
> I've come across a few I was wondering whether anyone has encountered
> any sites or programs that they could recommend.

Interesting research, I was not much aware in general of Wiccan but
did find an interesting page regarding a court ruling here:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050526/
NEWS01/505260481
or
http://tinyurl.com/8pvyn

Cheers,
peace,

John

p.s ....as of today, December 8th, 2005, it will have been TWENTY
FIVE YEARS that John Lennon was shot. Hard to believe. So sad. Why
can't everyone just live together in peace? I don't know. But will
keep trying!

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then
there'd be peace." - John Lennon.