[NTLK] Pagan/Wiccan software for Newton

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 12:24:05 PST

Subject: [NTLK] Pagan/Wiccan software for Newton
From: Sam Haren <samharen () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date: 2005-12-08 10:25:26

> what I gather there is quite a underground
> collection of Pagan-based applications for the Newton.

There is? Where?

Besides http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/paganware.html I've even only
once
seen one item off that list mirrored somewhere... But then you may want
to ask the oldtimers.

If you find any Newton ebooks or curious packages in your queste, you
might
want to drop me a note offlist so I can add them to the Temporary
Newton Library.

> I am trying to conduct an extensive
> search on the net for Newton based Pagan software or websites

Interesting topic. Will you publish your paper and research materiels
as Newton ebook? Would be a great addition to the Library. We already
have some definitely dark and cultish stuff there, hehe... Ref.
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Nonfiction/_Computing/
_Apple%20Newton%20(eMate%20&%20MessagePad)/Muniz%20+%20Schau%20-
%20Religiosity%20in%20Newton%20Community%20(2005)/

Cheers,

D. Vollkasko
Librarian